Why is it so hard to let go of certain tasks? Your time is best spent on $1,000/Hour Activities™, the handful of activities that drive the majority of revenue and future growth of your business.
Put simply, we find that advisors who have a system for delegation do more of it. Our ABCs of Delegation™ is a way to categorize your delegation list and give you (the delegator) more confidence in the process.
Have a question? Ask on Twitter or Instagram using #AskStephenAndKevin.
About the Podcast
Stephen Boswell (author of Best Practices of Elite Advisors) and Kevin Nichols (author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide) host a lively discussion around three questions coming from #AskStephenAndKevin. The Oechsli Institute is a thought leader for financial advisors, financial planners, and financial firm leadership looking to improve their abilities to attract and service affluent clients.
Tune in if you want to know things like:
- The most effective financial advisor marketing strategies
- How affluent consumers conduct digital due diligence
- Elite financial advisor client service models
- Tips for getting referrals from clients and COIs
- Online branding for elite financial advisors
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for prospecting
Questions for our next episode? #AskStephenAndKevin
Tags: financial advisor, financial planner, RIA, insurance agent, marketing, sales, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, affluent, luxury, millennial, baby boomer