Stephen Boswell and Kevin Nichols talk about extreme sales incentives in China - which are more like punishments! They also offer some advice to career change advisors. They suggest that advisors who switch careers need a compelling "bridge" to explain their move. The guys also offer some specific marketing ideas that pertain to this group of advisors, such as educational events, approaching former colleagues, developing online niche content, and more. If you're a second-career or third-career advisor, don't miss this episode!
Have a question? Ask on Twitter or Instagram using #AskStephenAndKevin.
About the Podcast
Stephen Boswell (author of Best Practices of Elite Advisors) and Kevin Nichols (author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide) host a lively discussion around three questions coming from #AskStephenAndKevin. The Oechsli Institute is a thought leader for financial advisors, financial planners, and financial firm leadership looking to improve their abilities to attract and service affluent clients.
Tune in if you want to know things like:
- The most effective financial advisor marketing strategies
- How affluent consumers conduct digital due diligence
- Elite financial advisor client service models
- Tips for getting referrals from clients and COIs
- Online branding for elite financial advisors
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for prospecting
Questions for our next episode? #AskStephenAndKevin
Tags: financial advisor, financial planner, RIA, insurance agent, marketing, sales, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, affluent, luxury, millennial, baby boomer