Stephen Boswell (author of Best Practices of Elite Advisors) and Kevin Nichols (author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide) host a lively discussion around three questions coming from #AskStephenAndKevin. Oechsli (The Oechsli Institute) is a thought leader for financial advisors, financial planners, and financial firm leadership looking to improve their abilities to attract and service affluent clients.
Tune in if you want to know things like:
- The most effective financial advisor marketing strategies
- How affluent consumers conduct digital due diligence
- Elite financial advisor client service models
- Tips for getting referrals from clients and COIs
- Online branding for elite financial advisors
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for prospecting
Questions for our next episode? #AskStephenAndKevin
Tags: financial advisor, financial planner, RIA, insurance agent, marketing, sales, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, affluent, luxury, millennial, baby boomer
This week, Stephen and Kevin discuss one of their most valuable lessons - how to take a social contact and turn that into a business opportunity. You're in luck - they almost decided to keep these tips to themselves!