Welcome to Season 2 of The Stephen and Kevin Show. We at The Oechsli Institute are excited to be in our new office and have some excellent shows planned for you! In this episode, titled "Financial Advisor Marketing Simplified," we offer some insights on financial advisor marketing and how to bring in more new clients than ever before. This episode covers to central points:
1. Relationship Marketing - If you want results quickly, focus on smaller accounts. - If you want smaller accounts, go cold. - If you want affluent clients, focus on warmer strategies. - Warmer strategies include personal introductions, client events, strategic alliances, and social prospecting.
2. Consistency of Execution - It's true in financial advisor marketing that everything works and nothing works. It's all about consistency and routine. - Routines are a little different for everyone, but if you want big results you need a big routine.
About the Podcast
Stephen Boswell (author of Best Practices of Elite Advisors) and Kevin Nichols (author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide) host a lively discussion around issues pertinent to financial professionals. The Oechsli Institute is a thought leader for financial advisors, financial planners, and financial firm leadership looking to improve their abilities to attract and service affluent clients.
Tune in if you want to know things like:
- The most effective financial advisor marketing strategies
- How affluent consumers conduct digital due diligence
- Elite financial advisor client service models
- Tips for getting referrals from clients and COIs
- Online branding for elite financial advisors
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for prospecting
Questions for our next episode? #AskStephenAndKevin
Tags: financial advisor, financial planner, RIA, insurance agent, marketing, sales, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, affluent, luxury, millennial, baby boomer