In this episode, Kevin tells a funny story about how he unwittingly shared his client profile with a group of families on vacation. Then he and Stephen discuss research-backed strategies advisors can use to tell clients they're open for business and what their ideal client looks like.
Have a question? Ask on Twitter or Instagram using #AskStephenAndKevin.
About the Podcast
Stephen Boswell (author of Best Practices of Elite Advisors) and Kevin Nichols (author of The Indispensable LinkedIn Sales Guide) host a lively discussion around issues pertinent to financial professionals. The Oechsli Institute is a thought leader for financial advisors, financial planners, and financial firm leadership looking to improve their abilities to attract and service affluent clients.
Tune in if you want to know things like:
- The most effective financial advisor marketing strategies
- How affluent consumers conduct digital due diligence
- Elite financial advisor client service models
- Tips for getting referrals from clients and COIs
- Online branding for elite financial advisors
- How to use LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for prospecting
Questions for our next episode? #AskStephenAndKevin
Tags: financial advisor, financial planner, RIA, insurance agent, marketing, sales, social media, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, affluent, luxury, millennial, baby boomer